Regional Reference in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Accounting Entrepreneur and Speaker
- Regional Reference in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Volunteer for over 36 years, especially in the areas of childhood and adolescence, human development and entrepreneurship
- Bachelor in Accounting with a postgraduate degree in Controllership.
- He was a professor, campus coordinator and head of the accounting sciences department at UNIMONTES (State University of Montes Claros).
- He was a lecturer, consultant and instructor at SEBRAE (Brazilian Micro and Small Business Support Service) in the public policy and education units, working in the areas of entrepreneurship, market, finance and quality management.
- He received the honors Regional Talent1, Name of Expression from the North of Minas2, People & Ideas3, Luiz de Paula Ferreira Award4, among others.
1. Newspaper Folha das Gerais, Salinas, MG
2. Newspaper Jornal de Notícias, Montes Claros, MG
3. Newspaper O Norte, Montes Claros, MG
4. Rotary Club of Montes Claros Liberdade
Talent is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Scientific evaluation instrument that aims to measure aspects of the human behavioral structure
"General Aptitude and Outstanding Skills: ... he is a person of accentuated communication, sophisticated...
Professional Style: ... is always among the employees, and is a reference of the group...
Professional vocation: ... top in commercial and sales areas...
Primary needs and motivators: ... contacts with people and varied knowledge...
Words that best describe Edenilson's attitudes: Take risks, demanding, captivating, eloquent, delegate, optimistic, persuasion, activity, restlessness, undertake, original, improvise, disinhibition, independent..."
Behavior Trend Map
"Words: Generous, Idealistic, Leader"
"Action: Make it happen, feeling comfortable in charge. This is his style, full of initiative and bold...
Communication: His communication style is marked by an expressiveness all his own ... in which his presence is marked...
SStability: ... he is an active person, he prefers to do things whenever possible quickly...
Referentials or Rules: ... is independent, in such a way that it prefers to do things in an unconventional or established way..."
Profile Marketing Manager Entrepreneur
"Behavioral aspects - Aptitude and skills: ...a large number of established entrepreneurs have their profile..."
What we know is a drop and what we ignore is an ocean
State University of Montes Claros
Business Management with Emphasis in Marketing
State University of Montes Claros
State University of Montes Claros
Montes Claros Educational Foundation
Participation in more than one hundred courses and seminars in the areas of accounting, labor, tax, costs, information systems, total quality, strategic management, communication, experiential learning cycle, motivation, creativity, engineering, among others.
Pleasure improves activity
Ággape Business Solutions | Since 2004
CEO & Founder
Founder and chief executive of one of the most respected accounting, business consulting and training companies, active in the Northern region of Minas Gerais (aggape.com.br). Creator of the Accounting Workplace concept, the AMS - Activity Management System methodology, the Aggape Network for Organizational Intelligence - RAIO, and the Development Support Network - RedeAD.
Professor of Free Courses and Speaker
Courses and lectures in the financial, behavioral and entrepreneurship areas. Trainer with international certification in the Persolog® (DISC) personality model.
Preparation of diagnostics and interventions in the areas of strategic, financial, process and marketing management.
Performance in the Civil, Family and Inheritance, Public Finance, Public Records, Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Courts of Montes Claros.
St. Augustine Colleges | 2014-2017
Taught the Controllership discipline for classes of the MBA course in Financial Management and Controllership.
UNIMONTES (State University of Montes Claros) | 2003-2014
Taught courses in Accounting, Administration and Information Systems courses. He supervised monographs and internships.
Head of the Department of Accounting Sciences in Montes Claros, Coordinator of the University Extension Project Microentrepreneurship and Citizenship and Coordinator of the Campus in Salinas, when he was responsible for the implementation of the Accounting Sciences course, evaluated by ENADE 2009 (National Student Performance Exam - Ministry of Education and Culture) as the second best course among public institutions in Minas Gerais state and eighth in Brazil.
SEBRAE (Brazilian Micro and Small Business Support Service) | 2004-2012
Public Policy Consultant
Services provided to more than 40 municipalities in the North and Northwest regions of Minas and Vales do Jequitinhonha and Mucuri in the regulation and implementation of the General Municipal Law of Micro and Small Business.
Instructor and Business Consultant
Courses, Collective Services, Management Lectures and Consultancies in all macro-regions of the State in the areas of entrepreneurship, market, finance and quality management.
CEMIG (Energy Company of Minas Gerais) | 1986-2001
- Project, construction, operation and maintenance activities in the areas of energy generation, transmission and distribution.
- Works for engineering seminars and total quality. Leader of the company's 1st CCQ (Quality Control Circle) group, participating in the corporate launch with 25 presentations in several cities in Minas Gerais. Participation in the International Seminar on Construction and Maintenance of Electricity Distribution and Subtransmission Systems in Florianópolis-SC, as a presenter of technical work related to the optimization of the maintenance management system in substations using the SAP-R/3 software.
- Fire Fighting Brigadier.
- Member of the CIPA (Internal Accident Prevention Commission).
- In-service training for program apprentices CEMIG/SENAI (National Industrial Training Service)
- Facilitator of the ASIN Program (Integrated Social Actions).
- Coordination of the implementation of the PM module of the SAP-R / 3 integrated management system in the northern region of Minas Gerais.
- Participation in several working groups, including Strategic Management and Quality in Life and Work Program, from the North Technical Support Sector, Transformation and Maneuver, Protection and Control and SAP-R/3 PM Module of the Distribution and Operation.
- Director of SINDIELETRO - Electricians Union of Minas Gerais.
Doing good is good, regardless of recognition. Solidarity does not involve personal vanities.
Honors and Awards
Luiz de Paula Ferreira Award | 2019
Rotary Club of Montes Claros Liberdade
Honored Professor | 2009, 2011, 2013
Graduates Accounting Sciences UNIMONTES (State University of Montes Claros)
People & Ideas | 2013
Newspaper O Norte (Montes Claros-MG)
Regional Talent | 2010
Newspaper Folha das Gerais (Salinas-MG)
Expression Name of Norte de Minas | 2008
Newspaper Jornal de Notícias (Montes Claros-MG)
1st place - I Engineering Seminar | 1999
Regional Superintendence of Northern Distribution - CEMIG
3rd place - III Internal QTC Seminar | 1999
North Transmission Department - CEMIG
Nothing better than sharing our knowledge, our love
- President of ED Instituto - Institute for Education for Sustainable Development (ed.org.br)
- Coordinator of SCO - Organized Civil Society of Montes Claros (montesclaros.org.br)
- Vice President of CODEMC - Montes Claros Sustainable Development Council
- 1st Treasurer of ACI - Commercial, Industrial and Services Association of Montes Claros
- Fiscal Counselor of ADENOR - Northern Minas Development Agency
- Fiscal Counselor of Montes Claros and Region Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Fiscal Counselor of the Present Association of Support to Cancer Patients
- BAB (Business Advisory Board) of the ENACTUS/ IFNMG (Federal Institute of Northern Minas Gerais Gerais) team
Functions Already Exercised
- President and Vice of CMDCA - Municipal Council for the Rights of Children and Adolescents
- Fiscal Counselor to FADENOR - Foundation for Support to Higher Education Developmentr
- Member of CONDECON - Municipal Council for Consumer Protection
- Fiscal Counselor of Sara Albuquerque Costa Foundation
- Member of Rotary Club Montes Claros Union
- Fiscal Counselor of ACI - Commercial, Industrial and Services Association of Montes Claros
- Vice President for Accounting and Legal Affairs of ACI - Commercial, Industrial and Services Association of Montes Claros
- Member of the Municipal Taxpayers Council
- Member of the Social Security Council of the INSS (National Social Security Institute) Executive Management
- Mentor in entrepreneurship and social responsibility events, such as Baanko Challenge, Startup Weekend and StartupON
© 2019 Edenilson Durães - All Rights Reserved